Comments are a big part of the YouTube experience; without them, they would be much less interactive. In this article, we will show you how to turn on comments on YouTube so that you can get the most out of your videos.
How to turn on comments on YouTube
If you’re like most YouTube subscribers, you probably enjoy watching videos but would love to be able to leave comments. Unfortunately, comments are currently off on most of YouTube. However, there is a way to turn them on for select videos. Here’s how:
1. Head over to the “My Videos” page and select the video you want to turn on comments for.
2. On the right-hand side of the screen, click on the three lines in the top left corner that say “Settings.”
3. Under “Audio & Video,” click on “Comments.”
4. If you’d like to enable comments for all future videos, check the box next to “Enable Comments.” If you only want comments enabled for this specific video, uncheck the box.
5. Finally, click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the screen.
How to disable comments on YouTube
If you want to disable comments on your YouTube videos, there are a few different ways to do it.
The simplest way is to go to the YouTube settings page and select the “Comments” tab. Under the “Enable comments” heading, you can choose to disable comments on all videos, only original videos, or only comment threads. If you want to enable comments on some videos but not others, you can set up a rule like this: Only allow comments from approved users.
If you want to disable comments on a specific channel, you can go to that channel’s page and click the “Comments” link at the bottom. You can select the “Disable comments” button on this page under the “Settings” heading.
Finally, if you want to disable comments on a single video, you can click the “CommentingEnabled” button next to that video’s title on the main YouTube page.
How to turn off comment notifications on YouTube
If you want to turn off comment notifications on YouTube, there are a few different ways to go about it. You can either turn off notifications for all comments, just specific types of comments, or disable notifications for specific channels.
To turn off notifications for all comments, click on the three lines in the top-left corner of any comment box and select “Notifications.” Under the “Comments” heading, uncheck the box next to “Enable comments notification.” This will disable all comment notifications on YouTube.
To turn off notifications for specific types of comments, open a comment box and select “Notifications.” Under the “Comments” heading, select the type of comment you want to disable notifications for: “All Comments,” “New Comments,” or “Disqus Comments.” To disable notifications for all comments but those from a specific channel, enter the channel’s ID in the field next to “Enabled by:” and click on the arrow next to it. To disable notifications for just Disqus Comments, enter Disqus in the field next to “Enabled by:” and click on the arrow next to it.
To disable notifications for specific channels, open a comment box and select “Notifications
Open an account on YouTube
1. On the YouTube website, click on the “Sign In” button in the upper-right corner of the main screen.
2. Enter your email address and password. YouTube will ask you to log in if you are not logged in.
3. Click on the “Create Account” button.
4. Fill out the fields labelled “First Name”, “Last Name”, and “Location” and click on the “Create Account” button.
5. Click on the “Log In” button in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
6. Enter your video account information (username and password) in the login bar. If you are not already logged into your video account, YouTube will ask you to log in.
7. In the upper-right corner of the main screen, click on the three lines that say “My Videos”, “My Channel”, and then “Comments”.
8. Underneath your video title, click on the blue “Comments” link to open up comment settings for your video.
Enable Comments on Your Videos
Comments are a great way to interact with your audience on YouTube. You can enable them on your account settings page or individual videos. Here’s how to turn on comments on YouTube:
1. Log in to your YouTube account.
2. Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the main screen and select Account Settings from the menu.
3. Under “General,” click Comments on the Account Settings page.
4. If you don’t see Comments listed under General, make sure you’ve enabled them in your account settings (see step 2 above) and then try again. If comments aren’t appearing on your videos, please contact us for assistance.
Add a Comment Field to Your Video
Adding a comment field to your YouTube video is easy and can help you get more feedback from your viewers. Here’s how to do it:
1. Click on the “Comments” tab in the YouTube video editor.
2. Click on the “Add a Comment” button on the Comments page.
3. Type in your comment, and then click on the “Submit Comment” button.
Your comment will be displayed in the video, along with the other comments submitted by viewers.
Upload Your Video and Test Your Comment Function
If you’ve ever been curious about how to turn on comments on your YouTube videos, this article is for you! In this guide, we’ll show you how to enable comments on YouTube and test your comment function to ensure everything is working correctly.
First, open up the YouTube website. If you’re using a desktop computer, click the YouTube logo in the top left corner of your screen. If you’re using a phone or tablet, tap the three lines in the top right corner of the screen.
Next, click on the video that you want to comment on. If it’s a public video, others can see and comment on it. If it’s a private video, only you will be able to see and comment on it.
To turn on comments on a private video, click on the three lines in the top right corner of the screen and then click on “Settings.” On the next page, under “General,” click on “Comments.” To turn off comments for a specific video, uncheck the box next to “Comments.”
Now that comments are enabled on your video, it’s time to test them out! Click anywhere inside of the comment box below your
If you’re looking to turn on comments on your videos so that viewers can have a conversation with you as they watch, there are a few different methods you can use. One option is to go to YouTube’s “Settings” page, find the “Comments” section, and turn on comments for your channel. Another way is to open up your video editing software and add an “autoplay comment feature .” Both options will require you to sign in or create a Google account, but once done, they should enable you to activate comments on your videos immediately.