Electronic devices are prone to problems. These could be small, minor issues that can be corrected by simply restarting them. It might be a recent software update or an application that has been installed. The best thing is to perform a reset in these situations. You can reset TVs as well. They are intelligent and can be reset. Today’s guide will teach you how to factory reset Hisense Roku TV.
What if there is no remote control for your HisenseTV? What if your remote controls stop working? Resetting your Hisense smartTV is often a better option if you face a problem. You can still use your remote if it is not available.
How to restart Hisense Roku TV via Remote
- Grab your remote, and turn on your Hisense Roku television
- Press the home button five times
- Press the arrow once
- Click the rewind icon twice.
- You can press the forward button twice.
- Your Hisense Roku will freeze for a few seconds if you press the buttons sequentially.
- Your Hisense Roku TV will automatically turn itself on after a few seconds.
- This will do it. Use the secret key combination to reset your Roku tv.
How to Softly Reset your Hisense Television without using a Remote
- Turn on your Hisense television and unplug the power plug.
- Locate and hold the Power button on your TV. Press the Power button and hold it for at most 60 seconds.
- Now plug your TV into the wall and push the Power button to turn it ON.
- Another option is to locate the Volume Up/Menu/Input buttons on your Hisense TV. Hold down these buttons. As you continue to hold the buttons, press and hold on to the Power button.
Resetting process for older Hisense SmartTVs
If an old model Hisense TV is beginning to show greying, you can reset it first before buying a new Smart TV.
You can reset your Smart TV by following these steps:
- Hold the ‘EXIT’ key on your remote for at least 15 seconds.
- The Hisense TV factory services menu will be displayed after 15 seconds
- Turn off the TV when you click “OK.”
Hisense Roku TV – Power-cycle Hisense
To power-cycle a TV, unplug it and then plug it back in. Another type of reset is also possible.
This easy step can resolve many other issues and doesn’t overwrite all your settings.
To power-cycle your Hisense Roku TV:
- Unplug the TV from the wall.
- You can leave it unplugged for 60 seconds.
- If the TV isn’t plugged in, you can press and hold for 30 seconds the power button.
- Turn the TV on again.
Knowing how to reset your Hisense Roku TV smart device is no longer necessary. You can save time by not calling someone to help you. The soft reset is suitable for minor problems. This method also works with older and newer intelligent Roku Hisense TVs. You should perform a hard reset if there are other plans for the TV. This clears all data and allows for a reset to the factory defaults.