McDonald’s Big Mac Sauce is rich, sweet, A little tart, and pleasantly sweet (not to forget delicious!).
It’s even more easy to make using common ingredients from the pantry.
The DIY McDonald’s Special Sauce comes together in only a couple of minutes. It’s simple to incorporate into the time you grill to cook your own perfect burgers.
The homemade sauce is as close as you can experience to the taste of McDonald’s famous sauce (and frankly, I prefer the homemade sauce! ).
There are some who believe it’s because Coles Special Burger Sauce tastes very similar to Big Mac Sauce. Personally, I prefer McDonald’s Special Burger Sauce, and that’s the base of this recipe. Upon.
What exactly is Big Mac Sauce?
With 34,000 locations serving around 70 million patrons each day across 118 nations, McDonald’s has certainly made its mark in the world. No item on their menu has more enduring appeal than McDonald’s famous Big Mac that comes slathered with their renowned “special sauce”, a flavour made of onions, mayonnaise and pickles along with mustard and spices.
The stuff that is sold in the stores comes stuffed with a myriad of ingredients that can be as hard to comprehend as they are taken in. You can now make your homemade Big Mac Sauce without the bad ingredients. And most likely, you already have all the ingredients that you require in your kitchen!
- 1/2 cup quality mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of pickle relish made from dill (you could also substitute sweet pickle relish but omit the granulated sugar)
- 1 tablespoon minced finely
- 2 tablespoons of natural ketchup or barbecue sauce, optional, to create a flavour that is different
- Two teaspoons of yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar. One teaspoon of white vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon of sugar granulated
- 1 teaspoon of one teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Put all the ingredients into a bowl, and mix to mix. Refrigerate and cover for a minimum of 2 hours prior to serving. Shake or stir just before serving. It can be kept for up to two weeks. About 3/4 cup sauce.
Big Mac Sauce Recipe
Big Mac Sauce has just a few components: Mayonnaise, pickle relish, onions, mustard, sugar, white vinegar, onion powder, salt and the spice paprika. If you want to add some taste, I like to include condiments like ketchup. To get another wonderful, smokey taste, you could add barbecue sauce.
For this sauce, simply put all the ingredients together in the bowl, cover it with a lid and chill for at least two hours prior to serving, preferring to let it sit overnight so that the flavours have time to blend.
Place your sauce covered in the fridge, where it will last about 2 weeks. Shake it before serving.
- Keep it in the refrigerator, covered for up to two weeks. Shake or stir prior to use.
- Nutrition (calculated using low-fat mayo with six servings of approximately 2TB each):
- Forty-nine calories, 3g fat, 6g carbohydrates, 5g sugar, 0g protein.