Are you fed up with using the identical Mobile Legends account every time you log in? Are you looking to change to another account but need help figuring out what to do? Don’t worry since we’ve got it covered. This guide will guide users through the procedure to switch accounts in Mobile Legends. If you want to change to a Smurf account or test an alternative character, keep reading for tips on changing accounts within Mobile Legends.
What does the SMURF account mean in ML?
In Mobile Legends (ML), the term “Smurf” refers to an SMURF account as a duplicate account created by a player who already has one. The Pitufo is not against the regulations of mobile legends, but it looks like a violation of sports behavior.
These methods can help you set up Smurf accounts: Smurf account:
Method 1: Set Up a New Account
Creating a Smurf account on Mobile Legends is possible by setting up a report from scratch. For this, you must follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Menu Configuration on your Android smartphone and click on the applications.
- Scroll down, then click on mobile legends.
- Open the storage and click Delete cache or delete data.
- Open mobile legends on your device.
- The system will offer you the alternative to make a new account. You must use a different email ID for your main account to establish one.
Method 2: Change the Name of the mobile legends file
There is also the option of creating a Smurf account within Mobile Legends by renaming the game’s files to help you train by playing with different characters.
Complete steps 1 through 3. from the previous method.
- Visit the phone storage, Touch Android next time, and then choose the data.
- Scroll down to find a mobile legend. Locate the mobile legend file and click more on the option.
- Then, click on the name change file. Give an alternative name for the file, and then select Save.
- Open Mobile Legends, edit your Name, and click OK.
That’s it. Enjoy your game!
How do I delete the account of a Mobile Legends account?
After you’ve made an account in the Mobile Legends account, you can’t delete it, and you’ll be accessible in the game when you do not use the account. Therefore, if you’ve set up an account for the first time and do not want to sign up with your previous Mobile Legends account, you can unlink it from your device and Google Play, Facebook, or VK Account. If you want to do this, just take the steps listed as outlined below.
- Log into the account that you wish to remove from.
- Select your avatar for your account on the left-hand side of the homepage.
- Log into “Account” settings and click the Third Party Accounts tab with which the account you’d like to un-logout is associated.
- Next, enter your password.
- Please provide a reason as to the reason you’d like to close your account. Given that all explanations apply to Moonton, You can be sure that the version you remove from your device and Third Party Accounts will be released.
The final sentence
This is how to set up the latest Mobile Legend accounts. There’s a simple method to set up a new Mobile Legend account without deleting information you could instantly take advantage of!
Be mindful when you use social media, as there are now various types of crimes you can commit on social media. Best of luck!