If you forgot your password, email address, or mobile number and want to delete your Facebook account, you can do it here. If you answered yes, then you have come to the right place.
Many people have an older account that they don’t want to use. Instead, they create a new account and use Facebook. For all posts to be deleted, they need to permanently delete their Facebook account.
Many of them have forgotten their login details like passwords, mobile numbers, or emails. As they don’t have access, they cannot delete their FB accounts.
How can I delete my Facebook account?
- To delete your Facebook account:
- Tap on the top left of any Facebook profile.
- Click on Settings.
- Then, click Your Facebook Info in the left-hand columns.
- On the left side of your screen, choose Deactivation or deletion.
- Select Delete Account. Next, enter the password. Click Continue to Account Elimination.
- Enter your confirmation password and click Yes again to agree to the terms. Confirm the deletion by clicking Yes again, and then click Delete my Account.
If you deactivate your account:
- You can also reactivate the account whenever you like. This will enable you to access all your photos, and videos as well as friends and groups.
- Without activating the account, others can’t see your timeline nor find your account via a search.
- Some things can remain visible, for example, private messages you send.
- You can reactivate an account by logging in to Facebook again or using your Facebook account to log into another site. You will need to be able to access the email or mobile number used to log into your account to complete the reactivation.
How do you delete your old Facebook account, without having to send an email or change your password?
How to delete an older Facebook account when you are unable to log in
For Facebook password recovery, please go to https://www.facebook.com/login/identify Go to https://www.facebook.com/login/identify to search for your account. …
Facebook’s Trusted Friends option. …
Report the old account as fake. …
There is no fourth option (at the very least, not an easy one).
How can I delete an account on Facebook of someone I don’t know?
To delete an account on Facebook, you must send an email message to the Facebook Help Team. You can do this by visiting https://www.facebook.com/help/contact and clicking on “Email Us”.
Can I delete and start anew my Facebook account using the same email as before?
It is not possible to use the same email address. Facebook will reactivate and create a new account for you, but it won’t allow you to use your old one. … You should change your email to another valid email address.